Search

In SDM and happy.

I've survived 3 weeks in the SDM. Classes are interesting. It's night and day when I try to compare this program to the one I had (in an other life) back in Denver. They really take care of you here. We have a decent complementary continental breakfast if we have 8 AM classes, and other perks like pizzas, private study rooms and lockers. I have a great set of bright intelligent classmates.
This is my first month and I am attending the 'SDM Bootcamp', some sort of conspiracy by the powers that be, to get us to think like them. I must be a glutton for punishment as I think it is fun.
Work simly keeps piling up at this stage. Some classes/workshops have been fun.
There were sometimes I must admit to having the AHA experience and actually could think like my mentors!

blog comments powered by Disqus