Search

Rock SugarThai Restaurant


Rock Sugar Thai Restaurant situated in Boston's financial district is a popular lunch place among my colleagues. The decor is not much to write about and the place is a bit cramped. Luckily for us we always have our food to-go. I tried the Red Curry Chicken curry. A little under $10, it came in decent portions and was delicious. It was neither too mild or spicy.

I tried the Crispy Chicken Pad Thai another time. It was a little too sweet for my taste.


I've been there twice in the last few weeks. The second time I tried the Penang Curry. It was good too. On the minus side, there is very little space and only a handful of seats. To-go may be the way to go. Secondly, the lines were moving a bit too slowly. The service could use some help too.

blog comments powered by Disqus