Search

Seattle4

Seattle stands between two mountain ranges, the Olympic and the Cascades. From atop its high rises I had the luxury of viewing the Olympic Mountains that stood majestically next to the Pacific. They looked gigantic even though they were a 100 miles away.

One thing that struck me as I was walking in downtown is that except for the restaurants and a Walgreen's, most of the stores close by 6PM.

My humble place of stay was the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. 'Swanky', as my colleague Andy puts it, aptly describes this hotel. The decor is debonair, with posh stores near its entrance and two awesome restaurants inside it. High ceilings and Chandeliers decorate its halls. My room was large with a king size and on a corner giving me a glimpse of two downtown streets. It is close to where I want to work and thus very convenient.

blog comments powered by Disqus