Search

First day of the Fall Semester

I got a taste of two subjects today(If you can call it that.) In the first one, 'The Lean Entreprize', all Debbie did was go over the syllabus and tell us about all the indvidual and group assignments coming soon to a classroom near us.

The second class I attended was the Entrepreneurship Lab.They presented us with numerous companies we could work with. We formed groups and selected our companies. This semester my team will be working closely with our chosen company and come up with a strategy for them. Sure sounds exciting.

The elder brother of this class is the G-Lab, the global entrepreneurship lab. It involves a month long stay at a foreign country. This sounds awesome but may take a big toll on this gigantic couse load I plan to take, not to mention my thesis.Hence I chose the lesser indulgence.

blog comments powered by Disqus